INTEL HR Consulting PLC is currently hiring an ACCOUNTANT to work for one of its clients in the Food distribution Sector, in the Douala, Cameroon, with the profile below:
Job Title: Accountant
Department: Accounting and Finance
Job Location: Douala, Cameroon.
Opens: 17th February 2020.
Closes: 21st February 2020.
|JOB SUMMARY: |
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Responsible for controlling Account Receivables of business units by closely monitoring, and solving problems.
|RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE STAFF ACCOUNTANT INCLUDE: |
– Prepares, examines, and analyzes accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
– Maintains customer account statements and balances.
– Prepares ageing report and monitoring all receivables.
– Handles inquiries, provides customers with accurate invoices, statements, and schedules.
– Provides the variance explanations for the financial performances of each month after closing.
– Prepares account statements and invoices and month-end close process reports through journal entry preparations, balance sheet reconciliations and PL analysis/reviewMaintains financial security by following internal controls Additional ad hoc accounting responsibilities
| KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS: |
Education: B.Sc in Accounting or Finance
Work Experience: 0-3 years of experience in Accounting
Specific Skills: Communication Skills (verbally and in writing – in English and French)
Experience in a computerized accounting environment
| KEY COMPETENCIES: |
– Attention to Detail
– Time Management, Data Entry Management
– General Math Skills
– Apt in accounting reports
HOW TO APPLY
If the above role interests you, kindly click on the link below to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.