INTEL HR Consulting PLC is currently hiring an ACCOUNTANT to work for one of its clients in logistics infrastructure solutions, in the Maputo, Mozambique, with the profile below:
Job Title: Accountant.
Department: Accounting and Finance.
Job Location: Maputo, Mozambique.
Direct Supervisor: Finance Manager.
Opens: 13th February 2020.
Closes: 21st February 2020.
|JOB SUMMARY: |
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Responsible for controlling Account Receivables of business units through closely monitoring, and solving problems for delayed payments.
| KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: |
Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
– Prepares express account statement when customer vacates.
– Maintains customer account statements and balances.
– Monitors sales and profits; highlights reasons behind sales growth or drop.
– Generates invoices through Oracle interfaces.
– Prepares ageing report and monitoring all receivables.
– Provides the variance explanations for the financial performances of each month after closing.
– Conducts intercompany reconciliations.
– Prepares account statements and invoices – transfers to collection team when required.
– Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
|KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS: |
Education: Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
Work Experience: 0-3 years of experience in Accounting.
Specific Skills: Communication Skills (verbally and in writing in English and Portuguese).
Experience in a computerized accounting environment.
| KEY COMPETENCIES: |
Attention to Detail Deadline-Oriented Confidentiality Time Management Data Entry Management General Math Skills.
HOW TO APPLY
If the above role interests you, kindly fill the form below and attach your CV to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.