INTEL HR Consulting PLC is currently hiring a COMMERCIAL MANAGER to work for one of its clients specialised in logistics infrastructure solutions, in the Maputo, Mozambique, with the profile below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Department: Warehouse Parks
Job Location: Maputo, Mozambique
Direct Supervisor: Senior Vice President Africa
Opens: 24th February 2020.
Closes: 20th March 2020.
|JOB SUMMARY: |
The Commercial Manager Identifies and closes leases with new customers for the Warehouse Park in Maputo.
|KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: |
* Customer Identification & Acquisition
– Find and acquire customers for the the Warehouse Park in Maputo;
– Regularly and proactively conduct thorough market analysis and market segmentation to assist in identifying potential customers;
– Prepare sales and marketing plans in order to have a comprehensive and professional approach to the market and to achieve sales targets and high conversion rate;
– Prepare prompt and accurate presentations, proposals, and communication with prospects and customers;
– Responsible for ensuring customer database is always accurate and up-to-date.
* Customer On-boarding, Growth & Retention
– Manage the on-boarding phase for new customer wins to ensure fulfilment of all requirements and smooth start of operations;
– Work with Finance to ensure timely payments of accounts;
– Maintain regular contact with customer to identify growth opportunities and ensure retention of customer;
– Organize participation in and represent company at networking events and conferences including public speaking;
– Build and maintain strong brand recognition;
– Position the company against competition and evaluate competition’s advantages;
– Adjust hours of work, priorities and assignments to ensure targets are met.
|JOB DIMENSIONS: |
– Internal: Superiors, Peers, other team members.
– External: Tenants, Clients, Customers, Government and Brokers.
Direct: None presently
Area Of Control: Mozambique
Financial Responsibilities: Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales targets.
|KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS |
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or equivalent education
– 7 to 10 years of experience in the commercial/industrial real estate or logistics industry in a similar function
– Minimum 5 years of acquiring and interacting with large customers;
– Strong public speaker and presenter; can present to company CEOs and government ministers;
– Good command of English and Portuguese – verbal, written and preparation of presentations
– Computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office applications
Key Character Competencies:
– Self-starter – able to work and meet targets with minimal supervision
– People person – able to build and maintain strong client relationships
– Bold – not afraid to do cold calls, negotiate deals and close deals
– Organized – prioritizes tasks, pays attention to details
– Strategic thinker – knows where to find the customers and can pinpoint their pain points.
HOW TO APPLY
If the above role interests you, kindly click on the link below to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Marketing - Commercial, Marketing & Communication, MARKETING AND SALES, MARKETING, PROSPECTION|