INTEL HR Consulting PLC is currently hiring a MARKETING ACTIVATION MANAGER to work for one of its clients in Douala, Cameroon with the profile below:
Purpose : Replacement maternity leave.
Contract duration: – 4 months
Work Location: Douala, Cameroon.
Opens: 17th March 2020.
Closes: 23rd March 2020.
Given the stakes related to the specific character of infant nutrition (prescription of infant formula in the city and hospital is a major lever of action in this market), the Marketing Activation Manager Central Africa will report to Head of Marketing Central African Cluster. His/her main missions are:
• Analyze business and local market data, consumers research results, pricing schedules, industry trends, competitor information, in order to develop marketing activation strategies and implement relevant actions plans, to achieve the company’s top line growth objectives, in Central African countries.
• Drive relationships with external creative, media and BTL agencies to execute activation programs efficiently, in line with countries’ marketing plan and A&P budget.
• Develop brand awareness & visibility, consumer conversion, top line and market share growth for current (assigned) portfolio and deliver successful launch activations for new products, in line with Central strategy.
General Marketing :
- Monitor and develop the growth of Central African markets :
• Analyse Nielsen’ monthly market trends data (market size, shares, ND)
and report recommendations to Marketing and Management teams
• Report Competition activities for all products (including IFFO) and
recommend pre-emptive/corrective brand activities
• Follow-up Central and local Consumers /shoppers research initiatives
(BHT, U&A…) in order to share market insight with Medical / Marketing / Sales teams.
• Develop and implement promotional activities in line with Cluster
• Coordinate cross-regional projects in Cluster countries, liaising with
regional (FSSA) supply, finance & local sales teams.
2) Develop demand an affinity for special brands in line with ELN
DNA&O Central team / strategy:
• Manage creative, media and BTL Agencies to develop advertising ideas copy, promotional events and materials, to be used for brands
communication & activations, in line with World Health Organisation’s and internal guidelines.
• Develop and manage consumers/shoppers/prescribers’ promotions and events
• Leverage existing CRM platform to increase the reach of target
• Monitor and measure media impact : audience, GRP cost, share of
voice, for existing and new brand campaigns.
Specific activities :
- Performance tracking
- Monitor and report marketing activations’ results to Management, using KPI’s internal Scorecards and other (team /trade/ consumers/ shoppers) feedback.
- Monitor local/regional invoicing and ensure appropriate sign off, supplier contracts / payment, in line with group and local regulatory requirements
- Prioritize and manage A&P budget.
2) Team Cooperation, Leadership & Management
• Support Medical and Sales teams ’shoppers’/prescribers initiatives
• Develop direct reports
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
Work Experience: Minimum 2 years experience is preferred in
communications, brand activations, brand management, digital/social
media experience welcome.
Creative, Innovative, Independent, Self-Starter, Adaptable,
Knowledge of Media & Social-media, Marketing Strategy, Client
Relationships, Research, Critical Thinking, Analysis, Leadership, Public
Speaking, Writing, Interpersonal Communication, Attention to detail,
Organisation, Multi-Tasker, Good presentation skills, Bilingual (English and French, Proficiency in MS Excel & PowerPoint, People and Stakeholder Management
Ethics, integrity, trust, accountability, positive, winning attitude and commitment, team player, ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
If the above role interests you, kindly fill the form below and attach your CV to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Marketing - Commercial, MARKETING AND SALES|