Reports to: The Commercial Manager
Start date: February 2020
Opens: 14th January 2020
Closes: 25th January 2020
|PURPOSE To bring in new leads and customer baseTo actively assist in the management of clients to ensure customer satisfaction through the delivery of high service standards and manages accounts with less business impact.|
- Proactively monitor and manage the end-to-end service delivery process in compliance with all company procedures, ensuring that the promised service is delivered to the customer as per the initial plan and/or that the customers is kept informed of relevant deviations.
- Building relationships with the customers, understanding their business drivers should be leveraged to continuously improve cooperation and process to the mutual benefit of the customer and the company.
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provides solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues or changes in the service to be delivered.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements-constantly look for easy to improve work processes.
- Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards-share knowledge and best practices.
- Be the owner of all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions.
- By actively engaging the customers and through collaboration with the sales team, identify/propose new value adds services portfolio.
- Monitor and analyse the performances against the KPIs objectives and identify with the relevant departments the improvements actions to put in place.
- Analyze customer portfolio profitability and actively seek to improve the margins and push cost down.
- Ensure that a proper reporting is put in place,to track the progress of the operation and provide relavant information including supporting document to the relevant parties(customers, operation, finance)
- Other tasks that may require their intervention
REQUIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- 3 years working experience in a related field
- At least Masters Level in a related field
- Good Communication skills, bith verbal and written
- Should be good at listening
- Customer service,
Language (s): Written and spoken English and French.
How to Apply
If the above role interests you, kindly fill the form below to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. If you do not receive a call from our recruitment team by the 28th January 2020, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.
INTEL HR Consulting PLC is committed to recruiting in a free, fair and non-biased manner, and we take pride in keeping candidates updated throughout the recruitment process.